Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps Showcase ... Teen Scene Gods in love...


Today I bring you Christian Hedes
I love this little guy ... look at flaming heart of love!
Totally fun images for Birthdays, anniversary's. Valentines day.. thank you cards you name it
Today I made another gift bag for Teacher number two for my son's class filled with goodies of course.
I used a mixture of Inktense, Colorsoft, and Polychromos coloured pencils to colour this image. and of course some stickles and bits and bobs of Valentine goodies I have collected over the years.
You can get this image and the whole gang of Teen Scene Gods in love by clicking the link above and don't forget to check back every day this month on Simply challenge Challenges for a spotlight on a different awesome image by one of the Design team.
Thanks for stopping by and big ole hugs,
T

1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Those doilies are divine and love the way you've coloured Hades!