Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 12, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps Back to School Teens Aug 12/13

Oh my gosh here come the sweethearts of Back to School
Thank you for these adorable totally versatile Back to school images from Simply Betty Stamps~!
You can get these images and more here
 
I wanted to do something different to show you that not only can you do Cards and Scrapbook pages but look at these awesome school supplies.
Your child, grand child , niece or nephew I am sure would be thrilled to have something totally unique to start their school year off with!
 
I made a science Composite book using Chris the science guy!
 I used Get Going Lola for a magnetic Locker mirror.
 My card is done using Teacher's Pet Jude
 and my mini notebook is made using Study Hard Rio!
Please check on http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.ca/Daily as each member Showcases 4 of the 8 images.. I will be showcasing my last 4 on August 18...
Thanks for coming by
hugs,
T

3 comments:

Corinne said...

so so awesome, ALL of them
Hugs

Bonnie said...

Really great projects! I love the colors you used

Cindye Wile said...

WOW .... these are fabulous. What great ideas. :)