Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 26, 2013

Showcase Part 2 for Simply Betty Stamps Halloween Teen Scene 2013

Today is Day 2 of my Showcase for Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Halloween 2013
ooh what Bootiful images these are!
I love Halloween and Simply Betty Stamps never fails in creating the most awesome images to play with.
Below I have a Treat Bag for my Son's second Teacher I have used the lovely Meowie London.
 
A Frightful Card using Skeleton Miller! and yes of course it glows in the dark! EEEKKK!
A Bootiful Card using Little Ghost Jude!
 
My personal fave Broomstick Betty ! in a lovely card!
 
 And last but not least the most awesome Lola Krueger!
Once again Simply Betty Stamps had given us so many amazing Halloween images all so unique and Spooktacular!
 I can not wait to see what you all create and don't forget to check here http://simplybstamps.net/category/new.htm to see the next DT to Showcase their creations... I promise you they will be Bootiful..
Hugs,
T

2 comments:

Corinne said...

OMG, these all ROCK!!
Hugs

Cindye Wile said...

Utterly awesome. WOW. Love the glow in the dark.