Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 24, 2013

SBS Birthday Celebration Day 2....

Welcome Back to Simply Betty Stamps Birthday Celebration!
Today I bring you Lili!

So the day I found Simply Betty's store on line ..I was just getting into colouring images. I hadn't even been introduced to the world of Copic's or digital images yet.!
 I had done a google query with the words, Rubber stamps, skulls, edgy, fun, punky, girls, boys and low and behold up pops Simply Betty Stamps.
Well I was thrilled... I started going through all her images and placed my first order that night....
Please pop over to Simply Betty's Blog for more fun and treats...and help her celebrate!

Please pop over to Simply Betty Stamps Blog for prizes and challenges... Good luck and have fun!!!
hugs and thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to see what my team mate has for you at
Kaylou @





No comments: