Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 1 SBS Happy Birthday Celebration!

Well hard to believe it has been only 3 yrs for



Three Cheers for one of the best Digital/Rubber Stamp stores !!!
Hip Hip Hoorah!
For she is a Jolly Good fellow!!!
Love you Simply Betty your images are always fresh, always fun, and always Quirky!
You never fail to deliver amazing images to work with and your generosity and kindness shine through always.
Here is to many more years of amazing, quirky, original images...

Love you and great big hugs,

Trish the dish


 Please come back every day as I post a new card from Simply Betty's Jude and the Rockers  line! Today was Jude!
I was asked to pick my favourite line, while this is one of my favourite lines...lol ..they are all my favourite lines... lol...  sorry Betty but they all rock!

Please pop over to Simply Betty Stamps Blog for prizes and challenges... Good luck and have fun!!!
hugs and thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to see what my team mate has for you at
Kaylou @

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Your card is lovely!!!