Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall/Winter scene Challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges...


Here you have it our First challenge of November, and back to our regular schedule after the Spooktacular 13 days of Halloween Challenge... I expect we will have many participants with the time frame being a bit less hectic..lol

For this challenge we ask that you use Fall Colours such as Olive green, mustard, orange , brown or red.

I used several of the colours if not all by colouring the image with copics and a bit of multicoloured stickles to really make those leaves stand out. I used pile of leaves Oscar and you can buy him here...Pile of Leaves Oscar
This is my favourite time of year and one of my favourite colour palettes in my part of the country we already have snow and lots of it as our winter came early...
I look forward to seeing your work. Please just use the link below to take you to the site and add your creation.
Simply Challenged Challenges

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Oh Great job, LOVE IT!!
Hugs