Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 7 of the 13 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges


Day 7 of the 13 Days of Halloween 

Challenge...Booo!!!!

Okay here it is......

Grave Digger and we don't mean the monster truck ....



Create a graveyard scene in your project or with it ..have fun we all know what lurks behind trees and tombstones...booo!!
I created  for you inspirationn a Scrapbook page to be used this year with my sons trick or treating photo. Frankenscott is the image and isn't he adorable you can go shop for one at Simply Betty's shop just click on the link on the right and get your very own cute image. Copics were used to colour him and I used odds ends of Halloween foamies I have been hoarding for years ...lol..because I love them. Don't you just love all the candy he has falling out of his Trick or Treat bag..Please do visit the other DT's blogs.
Okay I will have to be shoveling off....lol ..I crack myself up.

Here is the challenge for Day 7

Grave Digger

Create a graveyard scene in your project...
Lets create some bootiful projects! I know you can...
I look forward to seeing all your spooky creations....just pop over to http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.ca or click the badge on the right side of my blog and find all the rules and the spot to link your project...good luck!
For more spooktacular inspiration please follow the links below each DT's image you never what might spook our interest...
hugs,

T

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Fantastic job Trish! what a great layout! Love it!!!
Hugs