Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 1 of The Simply Betty Challenges 13 Days of Halloween.

Hi everyone welcome to my blog and welcome to this first challenge of the Simply Challenged Challenges 13 Days of Halloween and my first post as GDT member YAY!  I know I am extremely excited for this event! How about you? ... As a huge Halloween fan I was just thrilled to bits about this challenge and I have been working hard along with all the lovely design team ladies creating some inspiration just for you ... 
I created a Halloween game for my sons Grade 2 Class who doesn't love an old classic spooked up for Halloween so I bring you BATS and RATS TIC TAC TOE. I used lovely Little Witch Ariel from the Jude line to create the background. Then I added some lines and some little bats and rats from the dollar store. There you have it a classic redo to suit the little creatures in our lives. This would be great for any children's Halloween party don't you think?
I pasted the rules on the back just in case they are needed.

Here is the challenge for Day 1
Create a Trick or Treat for a Tot anything for a child to help celebrate Halloween. Lets teach them to love Halloween as much as we do what do you say? 
I look forward to seeing all your Bootiful creations....just pop over to http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.ca or click the badge on the right side of my blog and find all the rules and the spot to link your challenge...good luck!
For more spooktacular inspiration please follow the links below you never what might spook our interest...
hugs,
T

6 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did here for the challenge. Love it.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Awesome girl!

Betty Boo! said...

That really Rocks Trish! OMGosh I love the plastic rodents!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just brilliant, I love this idea! Perfect for that age group too.

Katya said...

Hi Trish!
What a fun twist to an already fun game. Bats & Rats how clever! Love your coloring and presentation. Great job as a Guest DT. TFS.
-Katya

Corinne said...

Super Fantastic, what an awesome idea!
Hugs