Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge...door knob treat holder.

Hi there I am working on some ideas for treat holders to give to my coworkers. I think this is it....I will put a candy cane and a Christmas chocolate in each. I just used a small chocolate now to show what it would like ...until get some Christmas goodies. I am also entering this into the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge here...

the instructions for the treat holder are from this great blog...
thanks for stopping by.

hugs,
T

4 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

it's a super great idea Trish =)

Sue said...

Nice project idea for co-workers for Christmas. Love the little penguin too. Thanks for sharing your idea and project with us at Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Very creative!

Hugs
Sue

stephanne said...

This is really cute!! An excellent way to jazz up a door, that is for sure, a really sweet image and great embellishments!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!
hugs, stephanne

Kylie said...

Ohhh!!!! I love penguins!! Your door hanger is adoorable (hehe), what a fabulous idea!
Thanks for playing at Fuzzy Wuzzy this month,
Hugs
Kylie