Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 2, 2010

Name Frames with TGF Stamps...




This is part of my gift for my new God daughter. I used 4 different TGF images alongside some large chipboard letters. Two letters I painted and glittered and two I used some glimmer mist. I used copics on all the images with a mix of twinkling H2O's. I hope she enjoys these frames for years to come.
Thanks for stopping in I have been suffering from a case of low mojo...low crafting mojo that is ...any one have a cure...I can sure tell you a messy scrap studio does not help...lol
Bye for now.
T

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow this is awesome she is going to love and cherish this forever xx

Unknown said...

Love it

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

they are just super cute Trish =)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

these are awesome girl!!!