Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day...Part one
















So it was National Scrapbooking day. A couple girlfriends and I headed off to a crop at our local Scrapbook store. We had fun and much scrapping was done. These are the pages I made. I can tell you, I probably could have made more but there was a lot of eating and talking to do...lol..you know how it goes...any how I worked on my Zoo album and here are the pages. The pictures are not the best but you get the idea..

4 comments:

Leanne said...

great job on your pages!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome pages!!!

Unknown said...

Super pages, where oh where did you find peacock feather paper?

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

wow .. you sure got alot done!!