Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday DAD!!!







Happy Birthday Dad!!!



A big 70 wow! and still running around like a teenager...My Dad has a great sense of humour so I thought I should honour that with a funny card...hope Dad likes it and all of you too. To my Dad the bestest Father and Gido a daughter and grandson could ask for....
Thanks for stopping by folks.
By the way the old man stamp I have bought it on ebay but don't know who made it. The lady stamp is Babette from Kraftin kimmies...






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Great card for a young 70 yr old

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Happy Birthday Trish's Dad!!

The card in fantastic!! love the look on the old man's face and the saying is perfect!!

Pauline said...

Cool card ... I love the combination of characters! They really suit each other. I'm sure your Dad will love it.

Cindye Wile said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad. :)

I LOVE your cards ... everyone is so unique and so you ... you are a inspiration. :)

Lisa G. said...

Happy Birthday Trish's dad!!
Love your card! xo Lisa

Tasha said...

Wow this is awesome - such a fab mix of stamps
love tasha xx

Marsha said...

Happy birthday to your dad ;-) That stamp is so funny :-D Nice card an wow 70 ! My dad is 55 ...

Marsha