Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 25, 2010

BFF...Scrapbook layout




The Greeting Farm has come out with a new scrapbook kit called In the Spotlight...so they have a faux stitching challenge this week and here is my entry. The spotlight being on my son and his Best friend Emily. They have a lot of fun together and have been friends since the first time they met. They have shared two different daycares, preschool, playdates, Ukrainian dancing, and are about to begin Ukrainian Kindergarten together in Fall...
I used the journaling stamp, the stars, and the my friend stamps, from the kit to make this page. Alot of stickles, bling, and googly eyes...remember sparkles make things more sparklier...the faux stitching is done around the edges. I do have a sewing machine specifically for my papercrafting but it just seemed to be out of reach in my studio...its getting a bit untidy in there...thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cute LO .. loving the color combo

Cindye Wile said...

tooo cute ... love the design and the stars. What cuties. :)

Unknown said...

Love the layout, and the googly eyes are so cute there. WTG