Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it coffee yet??????



So we were asked to make a team on The Greeting Farm for a special challenge and since then I have met 4 new ladies from the TGF blog. One wonderful lady Jenn shared some freebie sites with us. Since one cannot refuse a new free image I popped right on over to http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Freebies.html and found this fantastic rabbit. I then thought hmm this image and this sentiment make a great birthday card for a coworker I often ask that same question. Then I thought hmm this would be great for the challenge over at http://aliceinwonderlandchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/picturing-wonderland.html and there you have it. Do check out both these links they are well worth the time....now I am off to finish my coffee and perhaps make another card...no sense stopping now...take care and thanks again Jenn for the link.






7 comments:

Sandra said...

Great Card, I love the image and the sentiment - really funny!
Hugs, Sandra

Tasha said...

Oh wow this card is super! Love the image and fab pocket watch! fabulous take on Pams sketch.
thank you for joining us at Oh ALice!
love tasha xx

Lisa G. said...

Cute card!!

Pam Varnell said...

Love your card and so happy you joined us at Oh Alice. I always enjoy looking at your creations.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

What a gorgeous card and fabulous image.
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy xx

Peggy said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining Oh,Alice! this week!

Carolyn said...

Adorable card. Love the rabbit with the pocket watch.
Hugs xx
Carolyn