Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Angel Anya Christmas and Thank you Cards.




These cards are for all the Angels or Workers at my son's Daycare. They are a lovely group of ladies whom without I could not keep a roof over our head. They diligently and lovingly care for my son everyday I have to be a work. Life is tough being a single mom & working full time.When one can go to a daycare where you can drop off your child and know they will be safe, nurtured, and fed, one can at least go to work and not worry. Thank you ladies and thank you for looking....do have a cup of Winter spice tea .....
Recipe:
To make these cards I used scalloped square and oval for the background. I then coloured the Anya Angels with Copics and adhered them to the oval and then the square. Once that was complete I adhered the whole set onto the card and decorated with stickles, ribbon, and sparkle foam stickers. I used gold pipe cleaner for the Anya Angels Halo.

5 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cute cards Trish ..

and I so hear ya about being a single mom .. thank goodness for loving daycare/dayhome staff .. I dont know how I would have done it without their help with Justin from age 5 - 11

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks T I knew you would understand a big ole hug to you.

Scrapthat said...

Great work T! They are very pretty!

Kim Costello said...

Wow these cookies are stunning and love all the angel cards beautiful!!! HuGs Kim :)

Cindye Wile said...

Gorgeous cards. :) And such a thoughtful thing to do. I've been there as well and know how important these people are. Hugs to them and to you. :)