Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Going Shoppin...


Yep that's right I'm getting ready for some shopping time with my two favourite shopping gal's...
Tammy and Vanessa...well technically I have not shopped with Vanessa in person but I have personally shopped for her here in E town and have helped Tammy shop for her too.Well I sometimes send her links to ummm stuff she might like or stuff I say she may want to look at...anyhow I saw these and knew we had to have them for our girls weekend...I put a monogram on each just to personalize them a bit. The store I bought these at had only two when I saw them so I bought one for Tammy and one for Vanessa. Then I made my sister take me across town to the other store location and they had one left...I was so pleased...thanks for coming by ....

5 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

love them:) Have fun shopping ...
wish i was shopping with you guys.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

OH MY WORD!!!
that is flippin awesome!!!
lol I can not wait to get there...I am sure my cash will not be in the wallet for long...hehe :)))
so sweet of you...I am gettin SO EXCITED...I am beside myself!!!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

me too V...and Cindy anytime you are welcome...anytime...my house is small, untidy but clean and full of fun...so come on down...

Lisa G. said...

You gals are gonna have soooo much fun!! You better take a million pictures!!! and share!!! ;)

Paola said...

What a cool idea. You are going to have the best time!