Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

lollipop lollipop oh lolli lollipop...


We all love lollipops and now as scrappy happy people we love lollipop flowers...Here are some prototypes of mine that I making for a swap...Love making them its addictive.

The paper ones are each sprayed with a different colour glimmer mist 3 different colours total. I made the centre out of knotted ribbon...
The felt ones are made of felt made from recycled pop bottles. How cool is that...
Off to make more...oh lolli lollipop da dum dum dum..oh...well you know how it goes...sorry the pics are so dark will try for brighter ones tomorrow....

5 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome ... love them. I tried to make these a few times and just can't seem to get them right ... that's why I didn't join the swap. I don't know why but I can't get them to look right.

Thad Be Me said...

Those look great Trish. Really like them. Very nice.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

hmm C how about you pm and I will help you ...you can do this and you should join.

Thanks K.. :)

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

oh Cindy .. you should so join my swap .. I KNOW you can do it :-)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wow...those are awesome :) wtg girl!!!