Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Skull Soxs


yep that's right Skull Sox one in almost every colour of the rainbow...I am thrilled...more socks than one could ever need and I have them all...sorry nothing creative from me today. We celebrated a belated Easter this weekend when the family could all get together...hoping to have something up tomorrow. Ohh I can't even pick a favourite when I look at them...okay maybe the purple leopard print with butterfly and skull but really how can a girl choose...see ya later....

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOL you sock girl!!!
those rawk!
wheere did you get them?

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cool socks ... right up your alley

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

V I got them at giant tiger super cheap 3 pairs ...3bux do you have Giant tiger out there?...

Cindye Wile said...

Those are wicked cool ... awesome.