Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A boy and his Frog...




Well, since I sold the last one to a lady at work I needed to make another.....
So here is a boy and his Frog. I love it just as much as I loved the last one.
I tried for a bit of shabby on this one by smudging the edges in ink and using felts to make the photo corners...anyhow I'm quite pleased with the overall look...by the way that's my cement frog who has come out for Spring again...looks like he may need a bit of touch up.
Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

too cute ... love it. awesome job with the colors too.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cute Trish :-)

Paola said...

He's supercute. I love those min crocheted flowers! Where did you get them from? I love the pp on the side of the card. Very nice.
Cute frog.